Plant-Based Grill Out – Veggie Skewers
Serves 4, 30 Minutes
The most simple and delicious side for any cook out is always veggie skewers! Try out your veggie skewers with this delicious marinade to make them extra flavorful. (this marinade is the same one we use for our portobello mushroom burgers!)
- Green bell pepper
- White or yellow onion
- Red potatoes
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- Cut veggies up into preferred sizes.
- Place them onto the skewer.
- In a U-Konserve container or bowl, mix up the ingredients for the marinade. (if you're making the portobello mushroom burgers too you can just reuse what you already made!).
- Turn the skewers in the marinade until they are covered.
- Place them onto the grill at medium-high temperature. Cook until tender, turning a few times throughout.
- Enjoy your skewers on their own or with our other plant-based grill out recipes!