Microwave Lemon Cake - BounceBox
Microwave Lemon Cake
5 minutes. Makes 1 serving.
If you're looking for a quick and easy dessert, you have to try this microwave lemon cake! The best part? You don't need an oven!
Just mix the ingredients together in your BounceBox, pop it in the microwave and you'll have the perfect tangy dessert in no time.
Watch on TikTok
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- Melt the butter and combine it with the granulated sugar in your BounceBox.
- Add the milk and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the BounceBox.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt to the wet ingredients then add in the lemon zest.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, checking the cake at 60 seconds as cooking time may vary.
- Make the glaze by mixing the remaining lemon juice and confectioners sugar together, adding and adjusting for your preferred consistency. Drizzle the glaze on top.
For the microwave lemon cake what size bouncebox is used?