Egg-cellent Breakfast Hack - BounceBox
Egg-cellent Breakfast Hack
2 minutes. 1 serving.
You have to try this 2-minute microwave egg recipe made in a BounceBox! It's a quick and delicious breakfast option that takes almost zero effort, and can be prepped and reheated. With just 2 eggs, some cheese, and spinach, you can create a protein-packed and nutrient-rich breakfast that's ready in no time.
The BounceBox is a versatile and reusable silicone container that you can use to cook and store your food, making it an eco-friendly choice. Using the BounceBox means you won't have to use any disposable containers or plastic wrap, making it a smart and eco-conscious choice. So, let's get cooking and start your day off right with this delicious and sustainable breakfast recipe!
salt, pepper, seasonings
any additional veggies or toppings of choice!
- Crack and scramble two eggs into the BounceBox.
- Add desired amount of your mix-ins and seasonings and stir.
- Place the lid on and push it to the first seal so it is vented.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes, depending on microwave strength.
- Add any additional toppings and enjoy! This can be prepped and cooked in advance, placed in the fridge and reheated for your mornings.