Every piece of plastic ever produced still exists. Awareness is growing and consumers are taking steps to reduce single-use, but there’s still a staggering amount of plastic in the waste stream—and we're repurposing that plastic into insulated lunch totes.
Our reusable insulated lunch tote with zipper closure and adjustable strap is made from recycled plastic bottles and will keep your lunch cold or hot for hours. Inside pocket for an ice pack, bamboo utensil and cotton napkin. Durable and machine-washable, this designer bag is perfect for adults and kids. Keep lunches cold at work or at school, and ideal for picnics and travel.
The inside pocket, adjustable strap and insulated fabric make this stylish tote very versatile while traveling with kids. Wear over your shoulder, hang on your stroller, or wear messenger-style and keep your hands free. Add our ice pack in the inside pouch, and our insulted fabric keeps baby food and baby bottles cold while on the go. Our ice packs inside our insulated sacks will keep food/drinks cold for about 5-8 hours depending on the outside temperature.
• Made from recycled PET #1 plastic bottles
• Insulated fabric keeps food or drinks warm or cold
• Zipper closure, adjustable strap and inside pocket
• Hand wash with mild soap and water (for a more complete cleaning, wash in cold water in washing machine on occasion and air dry)
• Bag (and lining): recycled PE #1 plastic bottles. Strap: polyester. Insulation: polyethylene
• Free of BPA, BPS, phthalates and lead
9.25" x 9.75" x 5" gusset
• Add a Sweat-Free Ice Pack to the inside pocket to keep food and drinks cold.