5 Servings. 20 minutes.
Who knew homemade granola could be so easy and so delicious? Try out this recipe to make your entire house smell amazing!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup (or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In your U-Konserve, combine the rolled oats, sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds, raisins, and ground cinnamon. Mix well.
- Next, pour the wet ingredients (agave, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract) over the dry ingredients and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the granola turns golden brown, stirring a few times during baking to ensure even cooking.
- Remove the granola from the oven and let it cool completely. This will allow it to become crisp as it cools.
- Once the granola is cool, stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Transfer the granola to a U-Konserve container for storage. It can be stored at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Enjoy your smaller batch of homemade granola! Adjust, add, and remove ingredients to customize to your taste.